Outta here!!

DONE

Turned in my ID, used 5 sick days over 3 weeks, 3 during my 2 week notice. Do not be fooled, there is work out there, FedEx has the employees convinced that the economy sucks, you will never find a better job, you are stuck here..blah blah blah..Go out and look my friends, I found a job closer to home, same pay, I do not have to pay for benefits, pension, 401k..All that ****..Use your talents and experience and search..I grew tired of FedEx crying poverty, cut this cut that, piling more work on you and cutting hours, unrealistic goals..I can go on forever with this.. 15 years there..I feel like I have been released from HELL..New job starts Monday..I will keep you all posted on how it goes..I am sure it will be 100% better than Fedex..I am sooo freakin happy to leave that place!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Turned in my ID, used 5 sick days over 3 weeks, 3 during my 2 week notice. Do not be fooled, there is work out there, FedEx has the employees convinced that the economy sucks, you will never find a better job, you are stuck here..blah blah blah..Go out and look my friends, I found a job closer to home, same pay, I do not have to pay for benefits, pension, 401k..All that ****..Use your talents and experience and search..I grew tired of FedEx crying poverty, cut this cut that, piling more work on you and cutting hours, unrealistic goals..I can go on forever with this.. 15 years there..I feel like I have been released from HELL..New job starts Monday..I will keep you all posted on how it goes..I am sure it will be 100% better than Fedex..I am sooo freakin happy to leave that place!!

Congratulations!! Another successful escapee.

zapmail

awesome! after 17 years my wheels are finally turning. its SO easy to realistically think about leaving this job now. i have some things in the works and hopefully im about 9 months behind you! good work, proud of you!

packageguy

Not to be rude to ask but what is your new job. Hope it all works out for you, good luck

I bailed out in 2008, yep I was told the same thing, I'm not gonna find anything better, etc.,,,But when I was asked where am I going, said the railroad. My SM was stopped dead in his tracks, deer in the headlights look.

Seeing the countless posts on what is happening to FredEx and talking to former Co-Workers, I am glad I bolted too!

Congratulations!!!!

DontThrowPackages

In an all too real way, the company is getting exactly what it wants. Out with the old and in with new and easily malleable employee. Good luck to you guys that have left. I hope the move will add years to your lives. Too much stress for many here, I just know some are headed to an earlier grave.:sick:

DONE

Not to be rude to ask but what is your new job. Hope it all works out for you, good luck
Not rude at all..I was in this with everyone here..And I will try to help anyone looking..I took a job as a dispatcher for a company that transfers haz mat..propane, natural gas..ect ect..

check6ii

Not rude at all..I was in this with everyone here..And I will try to help anyone looking..I took a job as a dispatcher for a company that transfers haz mat..propane, natural gas..ect ect..

Your experiences while at FredEx(tortion) will surely help you do a great SAFE job in your new endeavors. Us crum runners are certainly happy for you!