Ovah!!!!

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
50,000 in limbo. Peak isnt over yet, late buyers will make the next few weeks seem like peak.

People will say to you drivers " omfg, I order this on the 22nd, and its getting here just now!?! ". Like this is acme ordering service. Where you drop the order in the box and its there in two seconds ( or else its free ) type of perspective of things.

Its not over, at least this next week. We got two holidays to go, and its always heavey for holidays, no matter which ones. Before and after them.

People always want to walk into work thinking its gonna be an easy day. You should never think that. I always walk into work thinking thats its gonna be the worest day ever, PREPARE! Always be ready for the unexpected.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We were informed at our PCM Friday that very few request offs would be granted this week because we were expecting to still be very heavy and running max routes.

AKCoverMan

Story in the news about Best Buy having such an overwhelming season at their online ordering site that they had not been able to fill thousands of orders prior to Christmas. So we will be no doubt see this along with other backlogged and back ordered stuff over the next couple of weeks. "Ovah" may not be all we would like it to be!