over 70 question

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
What was your original user name???

"Scratch" was already taken when I joined in 2005, so my original name was "Scratch_King". Yeah, I'm a little cocky at times. I noticed that the original "Scratch" wasn't posting and didn't return my private messages, so I asked for the name about the time I was asked to be a moderator. I thought about opening another account using the name Barney Fife, but I was outed as a member of the original mod staff when Cheryl asked for help with the forum. Tooner and myself are the only ones remaining, the rest quit. So I don't have multiple accounts like some members. I am who I am and I don't really worry about hiding who I am.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
"Scratch" was already taken when I joined in 2005, so my original name was "Scratch_King". Yeah, I'm a little cocky at times. I noticed that the original "Scratch" wasn't posting and didn't return my private messages, so I asked for the name about the time I was asked to be a moderator. I thought about opening another account using the name Barney Fife, but I was outed as a member of the original mod staff when Cheryl asked for help with the forum. Tooner and myself are the only ones remaining, the rest quit. So I don't have multiple accounts like some members. I am who I am and I don't really worry about hiding who I am.
Know I joke about your cougar on road but you are the man everything that @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U strives to be...

news to me...
IMG_20160902_225339303.jpg

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
I'm sure all the old timers remember that a weight of 69 lbs. in the little square, meant it was definitely going to be heavier than that.