over 70 question

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Nope---back up to the garage or back porch and DR it there.

Depends, if its 9:30 Friday night and I have done 180 deliveries, 350 pieces and 120 miles and they have left my :censored2: out there twisting because they "know" I will get it done I am calling and telling therm to send help. I will let OMS call the center manager who will then call me to say there isn't any drivers still out to send for help and please just get it done. The center manager will then get an earful from me about the dispatcher pulling this crap AGAIN for the next 5 mins.

Dave, you are not a driver, and I have my doubts you ever were a driver! Please stop trying to give advice to others about that which you know nothing! "Back up to the back porch and DR it there." Classic idiocy!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Depends, if its 9:30 Friday night and I have done 180 deliveries, 350 pieces and 120 miles and they have left my :censored2: out there twisting because they "know" I will get it done I am calling and telling therm to send help. I will let OMS call the center manager who will then call me to say there isn't any drivers still out to send for help and please just get it done. The center manager will then get an earful from me about the dispatcher pulling this crap AGAIN for the next 5 mins.

Dave, you are not a driver, and I have my doubts you ever were a driver! Please stop trying to give advice to others about that which you know nothing! "Back up to the back porch and DR it there." Classic idiocy!

Just started my 28th year so, yeah, I do know what I am talking about.

TheMasochist

200 lbs? No problem - it's only my back

I don't know, Dave. I haven't been on this forum long enough and I'm not really here to judge and why should I? I guess the backing rules don't apply here? Only back when necessary. Yeah no.