Over heard something crappy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indecisi0n

I was filling out a checks envelope and there is a office located where i was. The door is sort of broken and you can hear what people are talking about in there. So while i am filling it out i hear the one guy tell the other that he had to ***** so bad while on the road that he went in a DR bag ! Kind of puts peeing in a bottle to shame. I didn't even want to look in and see who it was i just kept on moving. Come on guys!

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I've heard of a guy doing that He said he lined a tote with a dr bag, made his poo poo, and then discarded both of the pieces in the woods.

Another driver said he had to go so bad once that he dropped a squat in his brand new thermos, and as he was throwing it away someone said he shouldn't cause it looked brand new. LOL

klolx

I was filling out a checks envelope and there is a office located where i was. The door is sort of broken and you can hear what people are talking about in there. So while i am filling it out i hear the one guy tell the other that he had to ***** so bad while on the road that he went in a DR bag ! Kind of puts peeing in a bottle to shame. I didn't even want to look in and see who it was i just kept on moving. Come on guys!

LMAO u wot mate!!!

Cementups

Box Monkey
Many a stories go around from our drivers about this same type of event. For the guys with chain buckets, dump the chains and put DR bag in bucket and WAH-LA!!! Insta-potty!!

FYI, I am not one of those guys. Though I do carry TP in my supply tote.....just in case!!!!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
It took a while for me to realize the mechanic put a grit bucket in my truck. I thought it was cat litter. My bad.

Logb17

If your a route that's not in the city, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Been there.. Either that or poo your pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.