over/under clicks and #?$@ (on topic)

TheMasochist

200 lbs? No problem - it's only my back
So I have been monitoring my O/U and my clicks and it seems that their numbers do not make sense one bit so here I am looking for an outside look into this.

All week I have had a total of 152-153 stops including my PU.
Leaving the building at 08:55ish but my IB has been different everyday
Monday I didn't return and put my IB in until 19:40
Tuesday I didn't return and put my IB in until 19:30
Wednesday I didn't return and put my IB in until 19:45
Thursday and Friday were the same. My IB was at 17:45 (give or take a minute for each day)...

Here's what has me boggled and going "WTF???"

When I checked the report Tuesday morning I was only 38 clicks over for Monday.
When I checked Wednesday I was 87 clicks over for Tuesday.
When I checked Thursday morning I was 98 clicks over for Wednesday.
(here's the "WTF??")
When I checked Friday morning I was 20 clicks over for Thursday. (I can't wait till Monday to see my O/U for Friday).

I had :censored2:ty days Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I'll admit that hands down. I did as many deliveries as I could those days before my PUs at 16:00 and still had 20-30 after my PUs were done at 17:15. Thursday I was wrapped and on the way back to the building at 17:15 and the same goes for Friday. My math indicates I should have had bonus on Thursday and been -100 clicks on Thursday!! I was back to the building almost 2 hours earlier than Monday! Please help me understand this metric!

upschuck

You can't understand this metric.

That being said, different bulk, different amounts commercial, different mileage, different cods, different areas.

TheMasochist

I'm already qualified. I started the second week in August and have been worked 19 days straight the past 3 weeks. I'm over my 40 days and doing a good job as far as I know. I have 70-75 signature stops and the rest are houses.

upschuck

One of my easiest days, I ran like 2 hours more time, than some bulkier, higher stops days, I asked preloader to give me that day everyday, but he didn't do that.

TheMasochist

It just doesn't make sense to me that I'm back to the building almost 2 hours earlier than I was on Monday (with Monday being 38 clicks over) and still be over on Thursday by 20 clicks!!! I thought it was 25 clicks = 15 minutes? Well to me If I'm back 2 hours earlier well that's -200 clicks!!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It just doesn't make sense to me that I'm back to the building almost 2 hours earlier than I was on Monday (with Monday being 38 clicks over) and still be over on Thursday by 20 clicks!!! I thought it was 25 clicks = 15 minutes? Well to me If I'm back 2 hours earlier well that's -200 clicks!!!

Have they said anything to you about it?

TheMasochist

19 days in 3 weeks? Nope
Sorry Chuck. Read again. I started the second week of August. I was Tuesday-Thursday for the first 3 weeks and then I was 4 days a week up until 3 weeks ago. I worked the past 3 weeks 5 days straight and the week prior I worked 4 days (Tuesday - Friday). Thats 19 days straight plus the weeks leading up.

upschuck

Sorry Chuck. Read again. I started the second week of August. I was Tuesday-Thursday for the first 3 weeks and then I was 4 days a week up until 3 weeks ago. I worked the past 3 weeks 5 days straight and the week prior I worked 4 days (Tuesday - Friday). Thats 19 days straight plus the weeks leading up.
So 4 weeks.

TheMasochist

Logistically it all makes sense. It's ups not United Parcel Service any more. Just do what you do.
But I'm seriously trying to make book here. It's a HUGE let-down when I see the numbers and then when I think about it they don't add up one bit!