Over9fives avatar poll

What should my avatar be?

• Total voters

over9five

Staff member
Thank you all for voting. At 11:00 it was All Seeing Eye 11, Swingin' Raccoon 10, Belinda 8.

I got LOTSA comments on this poll!

UPS Lifer

Were those boobs...oops! I thought they were squirrel nuts! Both your avatars are cool but the eyeball is what it is all about! You should just switch em up every once in awhile.

Sammie

I like my new avatar! (the swingin' raccoon)

Should I keep it?

Is the eye better?

I about died when I saw your Swingin' Raccoon the other day. Talk about timing!!!!

It followed a confrontation with the 16 year old bundle of raging hormones around here who somehow got his hands on an enormous poster of Your Raccoon and had it taped to his bedroom door. He has the basement all to himself and hot shot would like to think it's a penthouse on Park Avenue...

I just didn't think it was a great "meet and greet" conversational piece
for the kids (young ladies in particular) who come and go so the poster
hit the dust. :ban:

Which did nothing for my already shaky standing as the Evil Adult. You remember adults when you were a teenager, right? Those alien beings couldn't possibly be born, grow up and pass away through the same physical processes as a young person, and adult bodies must
surely have included parts far more sinister than heart-beats, tissue, nerves, a skeleton, and brains..... :nono:

If anybody's seen any dumpsters marked "Deposit Teenagers Here",
let me know... :clap:

diesel96

PipBelinda Carlisle with saggy boobs works for me.:w00t: Anything but Ann Coulter! neener neener neener

Hmmm......didn't even think of Ann....

I did !

coulteradamsapple.jpg

or
ann-coulter-vampire.gif