Overall Decline of this Forum

I'd like to offer my heartfelt apology to upstate. I'm sorry I came on a UPS employee forum and shared a story that happened to me while I was working for UPS.

I only offered said story as I thought others on this forum might find it entertaining.

In the future I will keep all posts boring and mundane, as to not offend any other users.

Mr. Upstate, I hope this helps you to unbunch your panties, and helps you to have a better Browncafe experience.

Dook

Don't worry about it. If it follows the standard length of funk he should be back to his old self in 7-9 days.

Integrity

Binge Poster
My BC experience has improved once I started to relegate certain disruptive posters to my ignore list.

I recommend that anyone who has no use for Integrity to put him at the top of your ignore list if you have one.

If not, you can always start one now.

Sincerely,
I

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
My BC experience has improved once I started to relegate certain disruptive posters to my ignore list.

I recommend that anyone who has no use for Integrity to put him at the top of your ignore list if you have one.

If not, you can always start one now.

Sincerely,
I

Is it always all about you?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Logged in this morning to see that the first thread was about a customer who opened the door totally naked. Last night there was the dispute involving Hoke, BB and I've. We have another (indecisive) member who has taken the level of sexual innuendo on this site to an all-time high. What used to be an enjoyable website is now becoming one in which I quickly read any unread posts and log off.

Do any of you feel the same in that the overall tone of this forum has clearly declined in the past few months?
a77_church1.jpg

But on a serious note. We all make up Brown Cafe.com Sorry we cant all be a know it all like some people. If you was in charge of this forum....all that the rest of us would hear,is crickets chirping. And as far as having a disagreement with Hoax,we said...what we said...life goes on. As for you upstate....get off your high friggin horse, and act like a human being! Its your choice, we all get bullied at work...we dont need it from you......p.s. im glad you didnt get hurt!I

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Life is too short to be serious all the time.....some members on here have wonderful senses of humor (Inde included). I enjoy the sarcasm and the witty jokes. Yes, glad you're ok Dave.

Logged in this morning to see that the first thread was about a customer who opened the door totally naked. Last night there was the dispute involving Hoke, BB and I've. We have another (indecisive) member who has taken the level of sexual innuendo on this site to an all-time high. What used to be an enjoyable website is now becoming one in which I quickly read any unread posts and log off.

Do any of you feel the same in that the overall tone of this forum has clearly declined in the past few months?
Find another forum then. I love Cheryl's forum and think you are slapping her in the face with this thread.

Brown Cafe goes through cycles like everything else does.

Most times though, it is our personal perceptions, mental state and chemical imbalance that form our opinions of other people or a site such as Brown Cafe.

I have learned to be careful in posting before the coffee has a chance to kick in.

Some people are just grouchy old curmudgeons and others have to deal with us.
That's why I don't drink and post anymore and your not going to catch me doing it.