Overall Decline of this Forum

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Logged in this morning to see that the first thread was about a customer who opened the door totally naked. Last night there was the dispute involving Hoke, BB and I've. We have another (indecisive) member who has taken the level of sexual innuendo on this site to an all-time high. What used to be an enjoyable website is now becoming one in which I quickly read any unread posts and log off.

Do any of you feel the same in that the overall tone of this forum has clearly declined in the past few months?
Cant you have fun listening to the stories? After all as a driver we do see it all. We cant talk gloom and doom, constantly. Or finances, retirement, etc. Sometimes it is just good to laugh. I have not even looked at all in the thread, so maybe I missed something. Belly laugh, its good for you. Lighten up.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Cant you have fun listening to the stories? After all as a driver we do see it all. We cant talk gloom and doom, constantly. Or finances, retirement, etc. Sometimes it is just good to laugh. I have not even looked at all in the thread, so maybe I missed something. Belly laugh, its good for you. Lighten up.
I like Marne Vet's stories about the hood.
I look for them every time I check in on BC.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I also deliver in the hood. I can get through it lickety split, when its zero out. I feel like I am delivering in a cemetary. Not a soul out.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
A manager who was actually in the operation trenches and an old steward with three fingers.
One of my buddies and I were doing some work on a house and he cut one of his fingers off with a chop saw and I called and told his wife about it.
She asked, "was it the whole finger?" and I replied, "No the one next to it".