Overboard Termination looking for advice

Overpaid Union Thug

walking on a belt is pretty serious stuff. might have saved his life in the long run by firing him now to give him his wake up call. Good thing he didn't trip and fall and get ripped up in a belt. Not to mention its a serious Osha issue. we do want Osha supporting us right? There are times when its more then union versus management. this is one of them. Get your head out of you but stop risking your life and personal safety. This aint combat.

Opinions on whether or not it's union vs management are irrelevant. The contract is relevant. And can assure you I don't cross moving belts.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
If I do something equally stupid I would expect the same punishment.
Depends on how stupid it was.

So say UPS caught you signing for customers packages? Or scanning NDAs and delivering after commit time as to not show late? Or using the UPS truck to pick up personal items at stores and bring to your house? All these things you admit to doing all the time on here.

All these things are terribly stupid. Would you grieve your termination or would you just accept it and not contest your firing?

Overpaid Union Thug

So say UPS caught you signing for customers packages? Or scanning NDAs and delivering after commit time as to not show late? Or using the UPS truck to pick up personal items at stores and bring to your house? All these things you admit to doing all the time on here.

All these things are terribly stupid. Would you grieve your termination or would you just accept it and not contest your firing?
He's definitely one of those company man types that bashes the union and everything its about but won't hesitate to DEMAND their help.