Overboard Termination looking for advice

Yes, in our hub too. It's NOT safe because people will holler they are turning on belt, and you can't hear them. I twisted my back pretty good once when this happened.
In my building the hub unloaders can walk on the gathering belts to break jams while unloading package cars, (which is bad enough) but to be pulling cages during the preload? What happens to all the stack outs?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Sir, I too, am familiar with the LEADS acronym.

You've never been on the sort aisle. Sorting a trailer AND a runout/missort belt.

You've never manned a pickoff tower.

You've never sorted a charge aisle.

You've never unloaded/loaded a package car/trailer.

See where I'm going? You've never experienced life at brown in the same manner, OP has.

You've never been put in the same corner OP has. Somehow, here you are. Seriously...

View attachment 55055
Don't you know? Dave is a hypocrite glass house. He will say how everyone is justified in getting in trouble for not following the methods yet he doesn't follow the methods. He makes up his own and picks and chooses.

He seriously should have never made seniority. He's the worst type of upser there is.

542thruNthru

Sir, I too, am familiar with the LEADS acronym.

You've never been on the sort aisle. Sorting a trailer AND a runout/missort belt.

You've never manned a pickoff tower.

You've never sorted a charge aisle.

You've never unloaded/loaded a package car/trailer.

See where I'm going? You've never experienced life at brown in the same manner, OP has.

You've never been put in the same corner OP has. Somehow, here you are. Seriously...

View attachment 55055

You hit the nail on the head more than he will ever know.

He has told us all the rules he has broken on the road. How he goes above and beyond for customers and what not.

What he will never understand is that if he was in the hub and had a sup over his shoulder the whole time he would be the same as this guy.

This kid jumping on the belt to break a jam is like leaving a COD with a customer and coming back for the check later (as Dave does). It's a big No No with UPS. He was trying to help himself and the company all at once. Same as Dave.

Dave will never believe it but he has NO idea what it's like to do the job. He thinks because he sees what they go thru for 20 min in the morning he has it all figured out. That's like me thinking I know what cops do because I watch the show COPS.

To the OP. You will get your job back. Don't do it again. 7 years is to long to lose it over something that would have maybe took 5 min to deal with. Try and remember that with everything you do at UPS.

You hit the nail on the head more than he will ever know.

He has told us all the rules he has broken on the road. How he goes above and beyond for customers and what not.

What he will never understand is that if he was in the hub and had a sup over his shoulder the whole time he would be the same as this guy.

This kid jumping on the belt to break a jam is like leaving a COD with a customer and coming back for the check later (as Dave does). It's a big No No with UPS. He was trying to help himself and the company all at once. Same as Dave.

Dave will never believe it but he has NO idea what it's like to do the job. He thinks because he sees what they go thru for 20 min in the morning he has it all figured out. That's like me thinking I know what cops do because I watch the show COPS.

To the OP. You will get your job back. Don't do it again. 7 years is to long to lose it over something that would have maybe took 5 min to deal with. Try and remember that with everything you do at UPS.
I will thanks for the input thru

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

He seriously should have never made seniority. He's the worst type of upser there is.

This kid jumping on the belt to break a jam is like leaving a COD with a customer and coming back for the check later (as Dave does).

Leaving a note with the shipper name and COD amount is NOT the same as leaving the package unpaid and stopping by for the check later in the day.

Nice try, thanks for playing.