Overdue for some reruns.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Way overdue for some rerun questions in this forum. Can folks actually be utilizing the search function? Hard to believe. What will come first? I'm thinking "socks question".

oldngray

nowhere special
Go-Rerun.gif

Overpaid Union Thug

Hey I was fired by my meany supervisor and was just wanting to know if I will get my job back. >INSERT LONG THESIS WITHOUT PARAGRAPHS THAT LEAVES OUT PERTINENT INFORMATION HERE< Also...Can I transfer to Hawaii and keep my seniority and route even though my panel hearing is three months away? Where do I find some damn UPS socks?

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Hey I was fired by my meany supervisor and was just wanting to know if I will get my job back. >INSERT LONG THESIS WITHOUT PARAGRAPHS THAT LEAVES OUT PERTINENT INFORMATION HERE< Also...Can I transfer to Hawaii and keep my seniority and route even though my panel hearing is three months away? Where do I find some damn UPS socks?
Don't forget "I'm only late like 3-4 times a week, but I'm a great employee, best in the building I swear. I can unload a 100% feeder in 6 minutes with one hand tied behind my back and my shoe laces untied."

clean hairy

"I am a new Driver and run under every day. I have to go help the lazy Drivers who goof off all day cause they don't want to work"
Or,
"I am a new Driver, I come in under everyday, and they keep piling more work on me. Can they do that?"
Also,
"My Husband is out late every night. I would like to know how he can get a route where he can be home earlier each night"