Overpaid

iDontWorkAtUps

My timecard showed me working about 15 hours more than I did. If i dont inform management about it or a overpaid check can i be disciplined or is it on them ?

UPSGUY72

My timecard showed me working about 15 hours more than I did. If i dont inform management about it or a overpaid check can i be disciplined or is it on them ?

Your not going to be disciplined but they are going get it back from once they find the error and they going to find the error being it 15 hrs....

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That would mean something if it wasnt coming from a supervisor that has a chalkboard that says "I'm Gay"
image.jpeg

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
That would mean something if it wasnt coming from a supervisor that has a chalkboard that says "I'm Gay"
This supervisor lost a bet to a teamster on here and had to character to change his avatar without being prompted.

Not to mention being gay doesn't mean you lack character. Being a bigot does though.

Enjoy that money. If they don't get it back I'm sure they'll find another way to nail you.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Your not going to be disciplined but they are going get it back from once they find the error and they going to find the error being it 15 hrs....
I'm willing to bet there was a merge error and someone else is missing 15 hours. They're going to look at see who had 15 hours added.

I'm willing to bet there was a merge error and someone else is missing 15 hours. They're going to look at see who had 15 hours added.
I once got paid for double the hours about 104 hours or so and told my onroad sup about 14 years ago because I was laid off working in the building. He said it would make to much trouble to fix it and to just keep it.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I once got paid for double the hours about 104 hours or so and told my onroad sup about 14 years ago because I was laid off working in the building. He said it would make to much trouble to fix it and to just keep it.
There's a field behind my building. If I did that now you'd find me in that field around 1130 at night on my knees with my hands behind my back and a dude in a trench coat executing me.