Overpaid

turbostixxx

Brown Santa
There's a field behind my building. If I did that now you'd find me in that field around 1130 at night on my knees with my hands behind my back and a dude in a trench coat executing me.
Definitely thought this post was going a different direction. I am pleased to see it only went to executions....

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I was overpaid on my retrocheck. Paid off some credit card debt.
A month later they started taking their money back across 4 paychecks.
Thanks for the interest free loan UPS.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I was overpaid on my retrocheck. Paid off some credit card debt.
A month later they started taking their money back across 4 paychecks.
Thanks for the interest free loan UPS.
They did the same to me when I was a smalls sorter. PT Sup at the time was a maroon. Pulled me aside and said "We paid you too much, sign this so we can get it back."

I was ticked and demanded to talk to the FT Sup before I signed anything. I was a package handler making little money as is. That retro check was big money to me. He was a little more compassionate with me towards it, but I wasn't going to go without a fight. They said I could pick however long I wanted to have the money pulled from my check. I chose 52 weeks (the max they would allow). Just before I went into management they politely told me "Yeah before we move you, you're going to have to finish paying us back."

Got a good laugh over that one.

finaddict

I was laid off many moons ago after peak and they continued to pay me my delivery pay (I was a delivery temp in progression). I let them know and around the end of Feb they caught up with it and took back the 40 hr gaurentee against what I actually worked BUT they took it back slowly!!! About a hundred bucks a week against the 200 hundred they overpaid me! To me it actually stabilized my pay. I believe they did me a favor.

browner89

Stealing time is means for termination. I'd tell the sup and hope he will just let you have it.

Sadly about 10% of UPS employees actually track time, its not stealing time, not even close. stealing time means being on the clock and not working.

Your paycheck is expected to be correct, not over or under, which is why its so easy for UPS to steal from you, because you expect them to be correct, can't call it stealing time for the employee and not stealing time for the employer.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Sadly about 10% of UPS employees actually track time, its not stealing time, not even close. stealing time means being on the clock and not working.

Your paycheck is expected to be correct, not over or under, which is why its so easy for UPS to steal from you, because you expect them to be correct, can't call it stealing time for the employee and not stealing time for the employer.

While I don't keep track of my time down to the click, I do have a pretty good idea of how many hours I worked and can easily tell if my paid hours are incorrect.