P* officers Boycott Teamsters Convention

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

~You~ need to educate yourself!....period!
The guys running against #* are NOT tdu!

Always using the "you must be tdu excuse" is getting old,.... It's H-H's failures is why so many are running against them!
And how has that worked out in other locals.......tdu will now infiltrate that local and ruin it like they did in 804 and 251

Last edited by a moderator:

Spongebob1

And how has that worked out in other locals.......tdu will now infiltrate that local and ruin it like they did in 804 and 251

Local #* is doing great,.... Matt has turned that local around, that local was broke when Matt took over, he's had an uphill battle since he's been in office, he's got ex-stewards and the old guard always undermining everything he does,...

Spongebob1

Local #* is doing great,.... Matt has turned that local around, that local was broke when Matt took over, he's had an uphill battle since he's been in office, he's got ex-stewards and the old guard always undermining everything he does,...

J.B and some of his supporters get together and are always trying to sabotage any good that Matt has done, Matt knows this, he has a battle on his hands, trying to do his job and always keeping an eye on the old-gaurd,

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

There was NO tdu conference call last week,..... There was a Teamster United call,.... Educate yourself before you post!......js
One and the same......teamsters United is a tdu slate.........were the members of teamsters United part of the 127 people who attended the tdu convention?........is Tim s a tdu spokesperson?

Spongebob1

One and the same......teamsters United is a tdu slate.........were the members of teamsters United part of the 127 people who attended the tdu convention?........is Tim s a tdu spokesperson?

Just because you have a member on your slate that's tdu, doesn't make 'you' tdu,.... You know better than that!

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

J.B and some of his supporters get together and are always trying to sabotage any good that Matt has done, Matt knows this, he has a battle on his hands, trying to do his job and always keeping an eye on the old-gaurd,
Are local * and the teamsters United slate tdu?.....I give local * credit for seeing what tdu can do in a local and then voting it out

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
One and the same......teamsters United is a tdu slate....
It is not one in the same, it is the viable alternative.

I was on that call and did not hear those 3 letters uttered once.

But make no mistake, all who seek change in our union are certainly joining hands in this quest.

Who knows, when it's all over and the dust settles on the memory of the incumbents, there may no longer be a viable market for that entity you love to hate?

Spongebob1

Are local * and the teamsters United slate tdu?.....I give local * credit for seeing what tdu can do in a local and then voting it out

You like repeating yourself?.....
You know how it played out in 804,....no since in going over that again,....
Local * if they stay focused and realize they can't take a break until the next election, they will win!

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

It is not one in the same, it is the viable alternative.

I was on that call and did not hear those 3 letters uttered once.

But make no mistake, all who seek change in our union are certainly joining hands in this quest.

Who knows, when it's all over and the dust settles on the memory of the incumbents, there may no longer be a viable market for that entity you love to hate?
So in your opinion the tdu steering committee isn't controlling the teamsters United slate

Instigator

So in your opinion the tdu steering committee isn't controlling the teamsters United slate
My President Zuckerman is controlling Teamsters United as its leader and candidate for General President. He is not, nor has been, TDU. TDU supports his candidacy and Teamsters United. Spin it anyway you want, talk yourself into a frenzy, it really doesn't matter. What is interesting is all the ex-H supporters that now supports Teamsters United will they now be called TDU?

Spongebob1

You and I both know they are gone in the next election

No one knows,.. 50/50

Matt knows JB would give up his left arm to be back in office, he also knows JB is consumed with revenge and is desperate to get his lavish life-style back,....
Matt's not stupid, he knows JB is asking for outside help,....anything to win, but it's the members who vote,....

Gimme Danger

The way I understand tdu among members of my local, is they are members very involved in the union to make it more member focused. We went from 5 minute membership meetings, a website that was updated every 5 years and no clue as to what the local was involved with. Now we have a good website, social media, texting, emailing, and long informative meetings.
That is until the old guys do their disrupting.
No one wants the old guys back. I heard they're running for delegate. Those of us who don't want to back to the bad old days will make sure we don't.

When they lose this year the members of local * will benefit greatly.