P* officers Boycott Teamsters Convention

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
When H20 wins I will be rubbing it in your face and you will fade into the woodwork like the insect you are. Nice try at deflecting but you are scared son. You showed your cards. They are the cards of a beaten down cryer who never did anything about it other that chat on the Internet.

Full Definition of grace
  1. 1a : unmerited divine assistance given humans for their regeneration or sanctification b : a virtue coming from God c : a state of sanctification enjoyed through divine grace

2. 2a : approval, favor <stayed in his good graces> b archaic: mercy, pardon c: a special favor : privilege <each in his place, by right, not grace, shall rule his heritage — Rudyard Kipling> d: disposition to or an act or instance of kindness, courtesy, or clemencye : a temporary exemption : reprieve

3. 3a : a charming or attractive trait or characteristic b: a pleasing appearance or effect : charm <all the grace of youth — John Buchan> c: ease and suppleness of movement or bearing

4. 4—used as a title of address or reference for a duke, a duchess, or an archbishop

5. 5: a short prayer at a meal asking a blessing or giving thanks

6. 6plural capitalized : three sister goddesses in Greek mythology who are the givers of charm and beauty

7. 7: a musical trill, turn, or appoggiatura

8. 8a : sense of propriety or right <had the grace not to run for elective office — Calvin Trillin>b : the quality or state of being considerate or thoughtful
See

Hofficer Hater

This thread was about the Philly (h)officers boycotting the next convention. Not about TDU. Why would you sabotage a thread. Lets get back to discussing why these (h)officers did not run and why they're trying to save their jobs.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
This thread was about the Philly (h)officers boycotting the next convention. Not about TDU. Why would you sabotage a thread. Lets get back to discussing why these (h)officers did not run and why they're trying to save their jobs.
Because H2O people don't want to acknowledge that this happened, but it would seem that it did???

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
This thread was about the Philly officers boycotting the next convention. Lets get back to discussing why these officers did not run and why they're trying to save their jobs.

Because H2O people don't want to acknowledge that this happened, but it would seem that it did???

The rookies of IBT politics.... are amusing.

Story is on teamsters United website!

And ?

Where is that clown BUG? He gets real quiet when his boys get jammed up. WAKE UP BUG

Who are my boys ?

I don't personally know anyone from that Local.

Philadelphia, has a volatile Teamster history. JM kind of set the standard.... :biggrin:

-Bug-

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I believe it started with the health care. The local in question along with the other locals in the supplement did not want the team care plan. Although good it was not what we had. The good soldiers fell on their Hoffa sword so to speak. The TDU was unsuccessful in its bid to get elected in an adjacent local.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
teamsters.jpg
A message posted near Oregon Ave. and not necessarily the view of this member

Last edited by a moderator:

anHOURover

623 local leaders deserve everything they are getting! The top 2 guys were rumored to be thrown off their committees..... The lawyer and dance hall are furious at them for not coming to Vegas to support the good old boys! INFL vp bill h goes off on George and Morris ! Grab some popcorn !!

anHOURover

They couldn't spell it correctly.... or didn't have the guts too.

-Bug-
Bug lost a few of his drinking buddies... Johnny * is rolling in his grave... Bill * shares the same name but is a company man... George r and bill m are thrown into retirement by the lawyer... And Bill h... Agh it's a good day to wake up in philadelphia !!

Last edited by a moderator:

Spongebob1

623 local leaders deserve everything they are getting! The top 2 guys were rumored to be thrown off their committees..... The lawyer and dance hall are furious at them for not coming to Vegas to support the good old boys! INFL vp bill h goes off on George and Morris ! Grab some popcorn !!

Winner!!!!