P1200

yeldarb

I have had a p12 for 5 years, but with anything it be ones second nature. I am more comfortable driving my 12, than my own car.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Does it still have the conventional keyed ignition switch? Or did it come from the factory with keyless only? All of our cars are retrofits, they still have the original functioning ingition switch and the key for that switch is on the spare fob in the lockbox. I called the shop, got the code, and now the key "lives" on the fob that hangs on my belt. If I run into any issues, I just stick the ignition key back in and go old school without losing any time at all.
It is a retro fit and they have decided to do the same thing. I know have a key on my ring. I was down 18 minutes the last time, waiting on a combonation for the lockbox and that gave me my 2nd 9.5 for the week. Guess they decided I needed a key.

bbsam

Staff member
After a day or so of hitting a couple curbs here and there, they feel just like any other wheel base. One thing I noticed is that they seem to handle a little better in slick weather. I'm no expert, but I have always thought it's because of the longer wheel base.

CRASH501

IMG_0014.jpgjust an average load in my 1200
IMG_0014.jpg

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
During peak of 2008, yours truly and an athlete of a helper delivered 340 stops, which was if I recall correctly, was also a shade under 500 pieces, in one day out of one of these. We only have 2 in our center. I like my 600.

Buck Fifty

P1000 here. power steering , gas burning , automatic. Best truck they ever made. So yep you guessed it. They quit making it.

Dagoof

P1200 is 29.5 feet long thats what the mfg tag says. Been driving one for 5 years now. No one wanted it because it was so big. I traded in my high step, no power steering, stick, P.O.S without any hesitation. dont even know how to drive a stick anymore.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
NOPE! thats my daily routine, I have a 70-30 commercial / resi route! thats why im falling apart after only 11 years!

Well at least it would take time, thus a great pay check. Sorry to hear that, people just dont care here anymore.

I want to say something, and sorry for saying so.. But, everyone here praises the union like its a godlike following. You talk so high of the union, yet bark at your load quality. The same union protects that person who is the lowest of lowest of bad quality. Your day, your week all comes down to the single day. I often believe that each full time soup job seems to to make everyone job as bad as possible. Low pay and poor hours often lead to poor quality at our job. The real problem falls on those who cant do this job to begin with.

CRASH501

Well at least it would take time, thus a great pay check. Sorry to hear that, people just dont care here anymore.

I want to say something, and sorry for saying so.. But, everyone here praises the union like its a godlike following. You talk so high of the union, yet bark at your load quality. The same union protects that person who is the lowest of lowest of bad quality. Your day, your week all comes down to the single day. I often believe that each full time soup job seems to to make everyone job as bad as possible. Low pay and poor hours often lead to poor quality at our job. The real problem falls on those who cant do this job to begin with.
my loader has 3-1200's and a 1000 on his set... and they are all this heavy with the exception of the 1000 (his is a bulk drop)