P1200

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Wanna move??? :happy-very:

I wish, but I think my full supervisor likes me right where I am, LOL!

The hardest job at UPS is the preloader position (loading trucks). Bar none . Here's to ya Master Loader. I could not do what you do.

No doubt, I almost want to sign up for load/unload, go to midnight over all just to escape this madness. A lot of us think the same.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
My P13 a few days lately at start :)

IMG_2155.jpg

IMG_2160.jpg

IMG_2245.jpg

At least theres some egres, that alone makes it a 10. My set, both the Disney cars probably have egres 2 weeks out of the entire year. That being random days throughout. The four P12s that hit that area should be five routes. Of course thats managments call. They're definitely not afraid to dump 400-450 pieces everyday of the week.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
As long as they keep this guy loading my truck then he will be taken care of. They have a habit of moving him to other areas and giving me the worst excuse of a loader in the whole building (and it's a big building). The guy only has to load my one truck and a trash truck (slit route) and somehow he can't make it happen. It looks like Ray Charles loaded it with a snow blower.

Theres a lot of those around for sure.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
You know what they say about the length of a mans package car....

Well, all I have is a 700.

However....with the appropriate "attachment", my 700 has all the size I need to get the job done as well as the "flexibility" to get to those special places that a 1200 just cant reach.:happy2:

puptrailer.jpg