p700 help

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Well Rocket, since it's a 4 speed then the gear pattern would be from 1'st to 2'nd to 3'rd to 4'th. Does that help any? :happy-very:

rocket man

Well Rocket, since it's a 4 speed then the gear pattern would be from 1'st to 2'nd to 3'rd to 4'th. Does that help any? :happy-very:
oh thank you thank you BUT WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 3 GEARS AND WHAT DOSE THE R STAND FOR im really glad your here id be lost..oohhh

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
You are ok as long as you don't get E and friend at the same time. That means you are screwed. In other words you are friend**:happy-very:

City Driver

**** you rocketman

ive never even seen a 7 speed tractor, we dont even have them yet, and im suppose to know the gear pattern?

and me not knowing the gear PATTERN= me not knowing you have to put the truck in gear to move it?

makes no sense at all

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
**** you rocketman

ive never even seen a 7 speed tractor, we dont even have them yet, and im suppose to know the gear pattern?

and me not knowing the gear PATTERN= me not knowing you have to put the truck in gear to move it?

makes no sense at all
He's talking about a pkg car, and trust me, you wouldn't want to drive a p700. You would never be the same again.

rocket man

**** you rocketman

makes no sense at all
THERES no way you are a driver.

City Driver

im a driver whos never seen a 7 speed

im wondering if the gear pattern is |-|-| or |-|

simple question, and i dont think its a stupid one, and if u did u could of kept your mouth shut

u act like theres no a wide variety of gear patterns out theree

rocket man

im a driver whos never seen a 7 speed

im wondering if the gear pattern is |-|-| or |-|

simple question, and i dont think its a stupid one, and if u did u could of kept your mouth shut

u act like theres no a wide variety of gear patterns out theree
you almost hurt my feelings but those who know me know i have none.

JustTired

free at last.......
On a somewhat related point......has anyone ever used 1st gear in a pkg car? I don't think in my 25 years that I used it more than twice. And that was by accident.

Heck, my use of the clutch was limited to starting and stopping a lot of the time. Hard to believe that some drivers first experience with a manual transmission is behind the wheel of a UPS vehicle. I learned to drive and took my drivers license test with a manual transmission.
OK, so I'm older than dirt. But, by that definition, I'm betting so are a lot of you.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I also rarely if ever used 1st gear.

Your point about today's drivers not being able to operate a standard transmission vehicle is a good one and reminds me of when I was teaching my kids to drive. I had a Saturn with a standard and would take them to the parking lot at UPS on the weekend and let them practice and both are very comfortable driving a standard but both prefer automatics.