PA Center Manager or Management person coming to Florida

Upslady20

Does anyone working in PA know of the center manager or other management person that is transfering to Florida. We know our new center manager is coming out of PA was just wondering if we were receiving a dud or a respectable center manager.

Box Ox

Yes, your new center manager is on the way. And he's bringing a PT sup along with him.

Dr-Evil-and-Mini-Me.jpg

Last seen blasting off from Altoona yesterday.

AustinPowers.png

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I got tired of the snow and wanted to see more boats so I just bit the bullet and took the promotion. I'm on my way now.

Does anyone working in PA know of the center manager or other management person that is transfering to Florida. We know our new center manager is coming out of PA was just wondering if we were receiving a dud or a respectable center manager.
Pennsylvania people are usually good people. At least that's what my grandma & mom used to say.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
So um...I see you've used your email address as your username for years but it's a really bad idea. A quick google search shows your full real name, town & state you're from, your hobbies, etc. I'd recommend changing it ASAP.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Please please pleaseeeeeee, let it be my center manager. Not wish ill on you and your coworkers but it would be an improvement here to get rid of him.

InRythmWithTime

I've gone big, now I'm going home
So um...I see you've used your email address as your username for years but it's a really bad idea. A quick google search shows your full real name, town & state you're from, your hobbies, etc. I'd recommend changing it ASAP.
I was thinking the same ting, the username alone identified who they are. works in my building

Upslady20

Ok thank fully I do not post negative things about my center or coworkers. Hopefully the changes I made hide my identity a little. And yes I did recognize my coworker on here a few days ago. Please let me know if my info is still showing up. Thx

InRythmWithTime

I've gone big, now I'm going home
Ok thank fully I do not post negative things about my center or coworkers. Hopefully the changes I made hide my identity a little. And yes I did recognize my coworker on here a few days ago. Please let me know if my info is still showing up. Thx
all I get is error when clicking on ur avatar. job well done I guess, delivered to your spot today...ummm where's my hat, j/k enjoy the vaca.