Package car driver MVRs

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Hey everyone, I've been working at UPS for about 2 years now and I think I'm gonna try to be a driver. I don't have perfect record so I was hoping someone would be able to help me out. I've had a few accidents, only one being at fault though, and no DUI's or anything like that.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Hey everyone, I've been working at UPS for about 2 years now and I think I'm gonna try to be a driver. I don't have perfect record so I was hoping someone would be able to help me out. I've had a few accidents, only one being at fault though, and no DUI's or anything like that.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
What is your exact driving record the last 3 years? How many tickets/accidents and when?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
>6 years ago someone ran a red light and hit me, I was like 17 and my car was a piece of :censored2: so I gave them the finger and kept going so apparently it was a "hit and run" but I still wasnt at fault. Some stupid ass :censored2:.

>2 years ago I totaled the car on the highway in a single vehicle accident. I hit some black ice and slammed into concrete divider

>annnd about 7 months ago I hit a lady, I wont bother going into the scenario but it was very irritating and I got road rage so yes I was at fault. I dont get road rage really.. I was just having a bad day.

Thanks for the help!

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Woooooow ok me having a bad day one day and letting my anger get the better shouldnt matter. I've over it and at peace with it. It was a mistake that I made. Stop with the sarcastic responses. The other 2 accidents were clearly not my fault, some dude ran a red light and I hit some black ice at @ a.m. on a bridge on my way to the preload.

seriously... I'd just some help here

Faceplanted

There is always pt management

You won't make it as a ups driver because every accident is your fault as a driver

Some areas your record has to be clean for 3 years, some 1. Depends where your at

Is that you or UPS's opinion because I'd still like a job. I love working in the hub and I want to make a career out of it.
Both.
Being a driver is a lot of responsibility. You need to drive defensively in order to avoid accidents. Even if they aren't your fault.
Your driving record isn't so good, in the short time you have had a license.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
200w (3).gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Put your name on the list even though you are waiting for the record to clear.

Last edited: