Package car drivers.

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by trains, Jan 10, 2007.

1. trains

trains Guest

Does anyone at the NYC facility on 43rd St on this site knows drivers that work at this location because when I used to work in the Time Life building I use to see a package car driver that was assigned there by the name Dexter which he was a pleasant & kind driver to me when I use to see him.

Does anyone know if he is still working here.

2. ups_vette

ups_vette New Member

I don't know if it's the same Dexter, but there is a Dexter on the TV show with the same name, Dexter. This Dexter is a seriel killer who only kills evil people, so he may not be the one you know.

3. rod

rod retired and happy

Yeah! That's the one!

4. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

What? No grammar police yet?

5. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Ya, dummy, it's "cereal" killer...

6. 30andout

30andout New Member

Ya, who the heck killed my corn flakes???:crying:

7. HazMatMan

HazMatMan New Member

Time life building? That would be the Radio City center. I could find out for you and post the answer for you on Monday 01/15/07

8. subways

subways New Member

To HA2MATMAN,

Just posting because you have mentioned in your previous post that you would find out on Monday, Jany 15th about the Radio City Center in New York & to see if Dexter is still working at the Time Life Building, if he is still there, how old is he now. If Dexter isn't working there, where was he assigned to.

9. subways

subways New Member

Any words if you find out if Dexter is working at the Time Life Building Radio City Center in New York City.

10. HazMatMan

HazMatMan New Member

Sorry folks, totally slipped my mind, will find out on 1/22/07 (weather permitting) and post, once again I apologize...

11. trickpony1

trickpony1 Well-Known Member

You might see if Dexter wants to know who wants to know!

12. HazMatMan

HazMatMan New Member

Do you think trains wants to know so he could stalk him????

13. trickpony1

trickpony1 Well-Known Member

No telling.......
    I've got a quarter........wanna flip?

14. HazMatMan

HazMatMan New Member

Sure, heads I win, tails you lose...

15. subways

subways New Member

To HazMatMan,

Did you find out yesterday if there is still a Dexter still working at the Time Life Building in the Radio City CEnter in New York City.