Package Car rainy days

How Now Brown Cow

yea, when it was new the water would bead right off. When I got back to the building ALL of the other drivers that I saw were dry..... they all had new jackets

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
On really stormy days where it's gunna rain all day, I just grab a dr bag and make a poncho. I toss one over the drivers seat so it's not soaked the next day.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I just get wet. Rain doesn't bother me. Unless it's an all hell broke loose kind of rain in spurts. Then I just sort for a little while until it slows down.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Come on man an umbrella how unmanly. That is so girly im sorry dude n apologize too any ladies reading this. Just buy a semi cheap clear rain coat and bring it with you every day with any other supplies or lunch or whatever you bring with you. An umbrella man you should be embarrased to even say that. Let me guess you put a sweater on your labrador retreiver too in the winter a pink one just like your matching pink scarf. Ah man theres the pink panther and his lil :censored2: dog lol. You people are funny dude

Buck Fifty

I just get wet. Rain doesn't bother me. Unless it's an all hell broke loose kind of rain in spurts. Then I just sort for a little while until it slows down.

....and when that fails, take a few mini lunches. Never enough spots to record though......hmmmmmm....what to do.

FilingBluesFL

I enjoy rainy days so that I can put on a "wet uniform" show for the ladies.

I'm right there with ya.

When people say "Don't you just HATE this rain?"

I say "Nope. Don't have to do the laundry when I get home OR take a shower. Just eat dinner and relax!"

I always get the weird looks with that one.

Also I wear the boonie hat.