package car regulations?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
First, not all of our trucks have the vents. Second, I'm not slamming you at all however. In West Texas, in July and August, when the temp is 105-110 in the shade that air that comes into the cab of the truck is hot enough to make your skin feel like it is being roasted. Imagine using a hair dyer set on high for a personal fan. No, I am NOT exaggerating. I can bet that Dilli can testify to this also.
You would win that bet!

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
First, not all of our trucks have the vents. Second, I'm not slamming you at all however. In West Texas, in July and August, when the temp is 105-110 in the shade that air that comes into the cab of the truck is hot enough to make your skin feel like it is being roasted. Imagine using a hair dyer set on high for a personal fan. No, I am NOT exaggerating. I can bet that Dilli can testify to this also.

I'm not in the south/southwest, but I've used that same description before.

You know it's hot out when you can drive down the highway at 65 mph with both doors open, and still have sweat dripping off you.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Update, I forgot to mention it is a newer freightliner, automatic, power steering model with the mercedez diesel. I will try to vent options, and slow down.

If it's a 665***, single rear end with slider doors PC then that is the same car i drive. The best thing i did to keep the dust down was to slow down. My cab would get horrible dust and the cargo area would look like a solid dust cloud for the next 10-15 minutes after leaving the dirt road. Before I even get on the dirt road I will set up my next 5-10 stops right inside the door so i would not have to walk back into the cloud at my next few stops. just open the door enough to reach in and grab the next stop and close the door right away.