Package car testing

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Cementups, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey -- Auto Shows - Three Superlative Delivery Vehicles (4/2007)
  2. DS

DS Fenderbender

interesting...A rare photo indeed
  3. EAM_Master

EAM_Master Part-Time'er for Life!

Couldn't they have at least brought something better than a Sprinter to represent the company?
  4. HazMatMan

HazMatMan New Member

Who's driving our truck? Jarrett? it's in dead last!!!! LOL
  5. local804

local804 Well-Known Member

He keeps dropping in standings weekly, 32nd as of now.
  6. rushfan

rushfan Well-Known Member

What a POS to represent the company.
  7. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

They had to compare similar vehicles. And my Sprinter is not a POS...................yet.:wink:
  8. steelheader69

steelheader69 The Fishing UPS Guy

What????? You mean real UPS package car drivers drive a sprinter???? Tell me it ain't so. I thought those were for those special air drivers. LOL. Just teasin.

I've only seen one UPS sprinter, and that was from our air hub dropping air.

Having a problem getting the article to pull up all the way. But looks like fedex has a P700. If that's the case, why couldn't we brought in one of our P700's???? Something we use more then the one in the picture (or one of our Int'l P1's or the freightliners).
  9. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

It's cool. The guys I work with teased me about the size of my truck for probably the first month I had it. It's not the size of the Sprinter that matters, but how you get the job done with what you've got. :lol: I deliver about 130 stops out of that Sprinter, btw.
  10. cino321

cino321 Active Member

I wish they would of had one of the old P500's single axel pacakge cars out for this test
  11. Fredless

Fredless APWA Hater

lol! Same here.