Package handler as a female

AutoZone

BrownPower
Anyone notice how quick the pretty girls get up to small sort from just after a few days in the load/unload... I've noticed it over the years.. Then the hard working grunter women they keep in the feeders.. It's pathetic from management... I might just fine a grievance next time I see it..

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Anyone notice how quick the pretty girls get up to small sort from just after a few days in the load/unload... I've noticed it over the years.. Then the hard working grunter women they keep in the feeders.. It's pathetic from management... I might just fine a grievance next time I see it..
ya I noticed that all you hafta do at Brown is throw out any card you are holding to get what you want. I can't be specific cause that would'nt be politically correct.

Orion inc.

I like turtles

You've been here less than a month and you noticed over the years? Oh wait you mean that time you worked at ups and then quit when it got to hard to juggle?

Oh and seasonals can't "fine" grievances. Oh you mean file?

Aren't you a feeder driver yet rookie?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Never said I hate the Teamsters.

What I have said is unions promote mediocrity.

TTKU
You don't need to say it, your words have indicated quite clearly that you're that guy that loves the perks of a union job but wishes he had the authority of management.

TTKUWR (try to keep up with reality).