Package handler in Los Angeles area

wantwork

Does anyone here work as a package handler for UPS in LA area of California? Been searching online for openings but keep getting results for a package handler job in Louisiana.

LA county in general.... or am I not getting results because no openings but probably will have some as busy season approaches like December?

wantwork

LA is the abbreviation for Louisiana.

Here are the available jobs for California:

California jobs at United Parcel Service

don't understand why Los Angeles in the search bar gets confused with Louisiana especially when I spell out los angeles (instead of using its abbreviation, also LA) with CA to be more specific in the state.

Simply no package handler jobs in Southern California? the link you showed for the package handler everything is in northern california...

clarnzz

For Christ's sake, like the guy doesn't know the state abbreviation for Louisiana is LA. He was talkin Cali and LA is LA. California is practically it's own country and in Cali LA stands for LA.

wantwork

For Christ's sake, like the guy doesn't know the state abbreviation for Louisiana is LA. He was talkin Cali and LA is LA. California is practically it's own country and in Cali LA stands for LA.

this, perhaps I should have included a screenshot of what I was talking about. On another note I've found some hubs in the Los Angeles area of the state of California (CA). However the link above from UpstateNYUPSer does not list package handler for these hubs.... I thought UPS package handler has a high turnover rate.

wantwork

Lots of hiring going on in San Diego. Just put SD in the search field.

thanks for trying but San Diego at least 120 miles away from Los Angeles, CA.

Guess I'll have to wait for November or December for openings to show up at these hubs?

all the other hubs from upstate's link have openings but are really far minimum 1.5 hour w/o traffic

H

htown0721

thanks for trying but San Diego at least 120 miles away from Los Angeles, CA.

Guess I'll have to wait for November or December for openings to show up at these hubs?

Los Angeles, CABAYCA900310690 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angeles, CA, 90025Bay Center
Los Angeles, CAMSTCA90191800 N. Main Street, Los Angeles, CA, 90031Main Street Hub
Los Angeles, CAOLYCA9009950 Blaine Street, Los Angeles, CA, 90015Olympic Hub

Cerritos, CACERCA906913233 Moore Street, Cerritos, CA, 90703Cerritos Hub

all the other hubs from upstate's link have openings but are really far minimum 1.5 hour w/o traffic

You are probably going to have to wait until right before peak season. I work in one of these hubs (I will not say which) but we have had new hires each week for the past month up until this week.

wantwork

You are probably going to have to wait until right before peak season. I work in one of these hubs (I will not say which) but we have had new hires each week for the past month up until this week.

people stopped quitting? or there are positions but they are not hiring yet?