Package Handler Job!

Guru

Hello everyone, I just had a few questions regarding the specific job and UPS.

I heard a lot about UPS and the job and I have no problem working there. I applied, conducted my interview, did the tour, and now they're telling me to come back for a 'meet and greet' with managers in a few days. Can someone tell me what a 'meet and greet' is and what does that mean, did I get the position or will they call me?

Can I do anything else that would increase my chances of getting the job? THANKS!

steward71

It is where they want you to meet the mangers or super sups who run the shift you have applied for. This is the way they do it in my building. In my building they leave it to the super sups to make the last choice of who they want to hire. Another interview is all it is. Good Luck. You will find out why I call them super sups with time.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
It is where they want you to meet the mangers or super sups who run the shift you have applied for. This is the way they do it in my building. In my building they leave it to the super sups to make the last choice of who they want to hire. Another interview is all it is. Good Luck. You will find out why I call them super sups with time.

Sounds like a right-to-work state.

barnyard

KTM rider
UPS watches this site for people that post the same question without searching. They immediately eliminate those that do not search, it shows a lack of problem solving skills.

Good luck to you.