package handler job

Sweeper26

I am a student in college and need money to pay for my books and classes and i want to know how the part time job for packge handler job is? i go a interview this month so if anyone can help me i appreciate it thanks

cental34

I am a student in college and need money to pay for my books and classes and i want to know how the part time job for packge handler job is? i go a interview this month so if anyone can help me i appreciate it thanks

All it is is loading or unloading trucks for 4-5 hours a day. Not much more to know. It's a pretty physical job, so be prepared to sweat. If you are hired, be prepared for your body to ache for the first couple of weeks while it adjusts.

hoser

Industrial Slob
You get worked into the ground by one of the most horribly run organizations managed by the most oblivious and old-school managers in the world. You will dread to show up every night and cherish the nights when only 5 problems arise in a 4 hour shift. The only reason why you would stick with it is the $2000 cheque at the end of the semester.

Oh and to be eligible for earn&learn, your first day of work has to be before your first day of class for that semester.