Package Handler Question

Jersey Strong

Jersey Package Handler
stay away from small sort its terrible there shoot for a sort job/pick off or a loader job if you can handle lifting repeatedly.

Jersey Strong

Jersey Package Handler
fromt the time i went on tour and interview till date hired for me was a lil less than 2 months. I called once every other week to keep HR knowing I was interested and ready to begin working.

fromt the time i went on tour and interview till date hired for me was a lil less than 2 months. I called once every other week to keep HR knowing I was interested and ready to begin working.
Seasonal or permanent PT? They're looking for permanent PT here for sunrise and twilight shift. I can only do the twi shift as I'm a college student. However, I'm told UPS loves college kids. I just toured/short interview Friday, and they said a week to 10 days to review. I'll probably call in a few days.

UPSer171

Seasonal or permanent PT? They're looking for permanent PT here for sunrise and twilight shift. I can only do the twi shift as I'm a college student. However, I'm told UPS loves college kids. I just toured/short interview Friday, and they said a week to 10 days to review. I'll probably call in a few days.

It definitely is a good job for any college students looking for a job. You can go to school full time, and work part time when afternoons come. I did that for a little while when I first started working at UPS when I was in college, but for me I hated college and was more interested in driving. Now I'm a full time driver and loving it!