Package Handler: Scanner caused a weird lump on my knuckle

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I like that chick,from the WENDY's commercial.
image.jpg

Cementups

Box Monkey
Possibly a ganglion cyst?
Yes, i would immediately see this Dr!

You don't need a doctor for a ganglion cyst. Doctors will cut out or drain them which is the wrong thing to do as they will more than likely come back. The remedy for them is to smash them. Have someone use a big book and smash the actual cyst. Doing this is how they got the nickname of "bible cyst." I used to get them on my foot when I ran more. 'Used to' being the key words.

Anyone else ever experience this? I don't wear gloves, so I guess it's just swollen from the abrasion. I've worked as a package handler for 8 months, and I've never had anything like that. Another guy at work has the same thing, but his look a bit worse. It's hard, lumpy

INB4 go to the doctor, it's $100 bucks for a visit without insurance. I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this, whether they started wearing gloves, and if it went away at some point.
Saw a women today on my route. It caused a bump in my shorts. Had to take a minute for it to go away.

brownrod

Anyone else ever experience this? I don't wear gloves, so I guess it's just swollen from the abrasion. I've worked as a package handler for 8 months, and I've never had anything like that. Another guy at work has the same thing, but his look a bit worse. It's hard, lumpy

INB4 go to the doctor, it's $100 bucks for a visit without insurance. I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this, whether they started wearing gloves, and if it went away at some point.

Don't worry, your PT supervisor is a RN and your center manager is a MD.
I've been told by supervisors that I trust that if it doesn't hurt you aren't working hard enough.

Rawrzxor

LMAO! Oh man. I was feeling a bit down, and this thread cheered me up. Hilarious. I don't know where to start with replies, though. xD