Package is mia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrArrivalscan

Hey I'm new to this forum and decided to join because there is not a lot of info on international shipping. I have a package stuck in ky Louisville for about a week do know hats going on can anybody give me more detailed tracking thank you

dudebro

Hey I'm new to this forum and decided to join because there is not a lot of info on international shipping. I have a package stuck in ky Louisville for about a week do know hats going on can anybody give me more detailed tracking thank you

I know there's a FAQ for this stuff, but honestly, call the 1-800 number. (800 PICKUPS) The network is not a week behind, so your package either needs something for Customs (goods declaration, some other paperwork), or it's lost and you need to file a claim. Either way, the number is the way to go.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Is it weed

Here we go!!!

I kid you not, my helper and I had a guy working at some ship yard ask if we had any 'connections' at the Louisville hub. Apparently he ships weed through UPS but lately some of his shipments have been coming up missing. Tells us he can cut us in and we can make some good money. I tell the guy that I don't know a single person in Kentucky and to have a nice day. Such an idiot. The hell would I risk my excellent paying job for some idiot who will be in jail soon??? I'm thinking to myself, I could snitch this dude out and get 5 grand but I'm not getting involved. I hope they get all his shipments, since he has no way of filing a claim for it.

upschuck

I didn't know hats were going on. I guess they are playing dress up with your hats.

Status
Not open for further replies.