Package "Throwing

TheKid99

"UPS driver tossing package over gate. Can you not be lazy and open the gate and place the package at my door? Do you have to throw things someone else paid for?"

Hahaha

jaker

trolling
"UPS driver tossing package over gate. Can you not be lazy and open the gate and place the package at my door? Do you have to throw things someone else paid for?"

Hahaha
Poor little guy I guess you never heard of a dog or a locked gate

That was a good DR , the only thing he could've did different was walk the pkg down the gate

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

He had the right idea by trying to hide it behind the solid part of the fence; however, he should have walked it down the gate and placed it rather than tossed it.

Resident know-it-all.

upschuck

You can't factor weather in from that video

But look at the time stamp , I guess his hub hasn't heard about the 8pm rule
Sure can, no shadows mean clouds, and clouds mean potential rain. 7:21 should be plenty of sun on a cloudless day.

browntroll

anyone that considers that throwing would have a heart attack inside of a ups hub. thats a really gentle drop imo, it looked
like he was practicing his dog treat dropping.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
anyone that considers that throwing would have a heart attack inside of a ups hub. thats a really gentle drop imo, it looked
like he was practicing his dog treat dropping.
Agreed....packages are constantly airborne inside the building. You learn which ones you can toss and which ones will break open. Chewy.com boxes cannot be thrown...regardless of size...lol

browntroll

except for those rare occasions they have news stories on us and allow the media inside,
those are the days they hide me and beg me to do hand to surface for the day.