Package "Throwing

dezguy

If a package can't take a gentle drop like that, it shouldn't be shipped via courier. I've seen harder drops at our ramps.

Z

ZQXC

If the item could not withstand that little bump, the complaining customer should not be ordering ANYTHING online to be delivered by ANY carrier. Get your fat ass to the store and bring the stuff home yourself.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If the item could not withstand that little bump, the complaining customer should not be ordering ANYTHING online to be delivered by ANY carrier. Get your fat ass to the store and bring the stuff home yourself.

Would you want your stuff dropped like that?

Resident know-it-all.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Anyone notice the stupid diad strap flapping around in the breeze on the OP's video? That's why you need to cut the suckers off.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Hmm, how did that one keep rolling like the guys who used to shut the manual transmission trucks off while they were still moving and let them sputter to a stop? That looked like a newer style truck, no?
Better question is it looks like he slapped the Ebrake down as he got back in. Did he have the Ebrake on the whole time?

Z

ZQXC

Would you want your stuff dropped like that?

Resident know-it-all.

That little bump wouldn't bother me. Anytime I know that I will be putting a pkg. over a fence I bag it so I can lower it to the ground. My customers freakin' love me.

govols019

You smell that?
That's nothing compared to the treatment packages get during the shipping process but that's still no excuse for doing that...you should treat every delivery as if a camera was on you.