Package tracking problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAOSx1NxAxCAN

So I bought this desk from a user on Amazon, it was cheaper than buying it off Ikea, well since Monday the 8th the tracking has only showed that it is in transit to carrier, it says that on the ups site as well, is this because it shows its about 120lbs. On Ikea but 30lbs. On Amazon? Any info if helpful, thank you.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
So I bought this desk from a user on Amazon, it was cheaper than buying it off Ikea, well since Monday the 8th the tracking has only showed that it is in transit to carrier, it says that on the ups site as well, is this because it shows its about 120lbs. On Ikea but 30lbs. On Amazon? Any info if helpful, thank you.

Means UPS doesn't have your desk

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Usually this means the person has stolen your money. Sorry.
We see this all the time

KingofFluff

You tried to cheat the system and put a package that weighs over a hundred pounds as 30 pounds to save money. This could seriously injure a driver. So we confiscated your package. And notified the authorities about your scam. Good day sir.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Yes.

KingofFluff

Give me your tracking number. Your social security number. Your mother's maiden name. The name of your dog, your birthday and your hight , sex, and weight ..and I will get you your info

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Why did you order 120 pounds worth of garbage desk on the internet? Ever hear of a furniture store? Guess you want me to put it in your living room and build it for you too right? Probably coulda got an Asian Massage for the price of that desk.....smh man.

haller

Why did you order 120 pounds worth of garbage desk on the internet? Ever hear of a furniture store? Guess you want me to put it in your living room and build it for you too right? Probably coulda got an Asian Massage for the price of that desk.....smh man.

No worries my co-workers and myself will break our backs loading it for the princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.