Packages that make customers sad

margaritaville

What are packages customers DON'T want to get? I noticed whenever i deliver those Chase bank saver envelopes either the persons house has all the blinds shut or if they see me they give me a depressed look. Like this one guy was all happy to see me then i handed him the chase envelope and his smile flipped to a sad face.

Another one i haven't got much reaction too but i think are bad is those envelopes shipped from health centers that always need a sig and are usually next day. Are those things something that basically tells a person if they got cancer or something? Because that is what it seems it would be. Anyways, any others you can think of?

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
There used to be a pet crematory in the northern part of the state that had an account with us. They used to send ashes as adult signature required. Made for some awkwardness.

Holydriver

There used to be a pet crematory in the northern part of the state that had an account with us. They used to send ashes as adult signature required. Made for some awkwardness.
When I get a signature I usually say "getting the good stuff, huh" to the customer because i like to mess with people and make things uncomfy. I've learned no one really wants the small talk. Well one day after I said it the guy said I was delivering his horses ashes. I took a step back in shock. Not becaus of what i delivered but Who had a horse cremated?

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Packages for people that have recently passed away.
I have had that happen a couple of times recently. I never know quite what to say

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Everything delivered to retail clothing stores, they b!+ch and moan every time.
Bring them 40 boxes of clothing and they don't even have space for them because the 30 you brought them the day before are still sitting there untouched. Get to work people I don't have time to listen to your complaining while you "make room", move your :censored2: or I'll dump them at the door.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What are packages customers DON'T want to get? I noticed whenever i deliver those Chase bank saver envelopes either the persons house has all the blinds shut or if they see me they give me a depressed look. Like this one guy was all happy to see me then i handed him the chase envelope and his smile flipped to a sad face.

Another one i haven't got much reaction too but i think are bad is those envelopes shipped from health centers that always need a sig and are usually next day. Are those things something that basically tells a person if they got cancer or something? Because that is what it seems it would be. Anyways, any others you can think of?
Does anyone know what the hell is in those white paper envelope chase bank savers? Seems like I have a few every Saturday and no one is expecting them.

Indecisi0n

I was going to say the same. This one house had this German Shepard that was very playful. I noticed he hadn't been around in a while and sometimes when delivering packages I look at where the package is coming from and it was a pet crematory. I would have preferred to just DR it but like you mentioned it was sig required.