Packers vs Cowboys

IDoLessWorkThanMost

Very true Mike, they didroll over the Cowboys, BUT that was before he got caught reading the plays from the other teams coaches. NE does not have a chance if they meet up again. Cowboys destroy QB`s. Just ask Eli and Brett

...what planet are you on...are you drunk and stoned, too? the pats almost put up 50 on the cowgirls, without Maroney and Seymour.

Also, the Pats weren't reading plays, but were videotaping 3 Jets coaches calling signals and it was foudn that there was NO WAY THAT COULD HELP ANY TEAM WIN IN THAT PARTICULAR GAME.

I hope you're joking 804.

PS funny, covemaster.

local804

...what planet are you on...are you drunk and stoned, too? the pats almost put up 50 on the cowgirls, without Maroney and Seymour.

Also, the Pats weren't reading plays, but were videotaping 3 Jets coaches calling signals and it was foudn that there was NO WAY THAT COULD HELP ANY TEAM WIN IN THAT PARTICULAR GAME.

I hope you're joking 804.

PS funny, covemaster.

NO, not drunk or stoned but in football anything can happen on any given day. A cheater is a cheater no matter what way you look at it. Cowboys also have been playing with out a starting reciever ,stick it with the injuries.I personally cant stand the cowboys either, but cant argue the fact that they are a bad ass team and just getting better weekly.Relax!