Paid vacation time after quitting

ironman419

I recently quit working UPS after nearly 4 years a couple of weeks ago. I had 40 vacation hours and 3 days OTH but haven't yet received them. Does UPS pay vacation time after quitting?

JonFrum

Yes. There's probably a check in your supervisor's desk for your vacation weeks and sick days. I don't think they pay off unused Optionals (personal holidays) though.

Check your Supplement to be sure.

ARTICLE 23. SEPARATION OF EMPLOYMENT
Upon discharge, the Employer shall pay all money due to the employee during the first (1st) payroll department working day. Upon quitting, the Employer shall pay all money due to the employee on the payday in the week following such quitting.

ironman419

Yes. There's probably a check in your supervisor's desk for your vacation weeks and sick days. I don't think they pay off unused Optionals (personal holidays) though.

Check your Supplement to be sure.
I actually have direct deposit, but I only received pay for the last week that I worked.

JonFrum

It's possible that your final check is a live check since it was (or should have been) cut in a hurry. I don't know.

You can also check on UPSers dot com to view any paychecks/paystubs/direct deposit transaction advices they have issued to you.

UPSGUY72

IF you were a driver they are probably holding it untill you turn in your uniform if not. Call your HR person or your old SUP and ask.