Pain as an unloader :(

AllOnTheHorses

Another girl on my belt injured her shoulder and they sent her to do tape jobs and random stuff for two weeks so hopefully it'll be the same for you. In regards to the injury. It's sounds like tennis elbow probably caused by the repetitive motion of picking up, putting down. I don't want to sound like a sup but definitely stretch. In your case hold your arm out and with your other arm pull your wrist back. Hope everything works out!

They only give alternate work for injuries that were sustained on the job.. unfortunately.

E-racer

Keep your work in the power zone. After all else failed a cortisone injection in my elbow got me back to normal. Give it 48 hours rest after the injection.

CEFr

Did the Doctor or nurse ask if it was work related?
Yes I described the work and how the pain developed over time at UPS and his suggestion was to lift differently or quit since the pain would only come back once I resumed work. I haven't spoke to a UPS doctor yet both times I reported to my FT sup I told him the pain came from work at UPS, we'll see what happens when I go in in an hour.

CEFr

For any and all concerned, or in a similar situation as me... My FT sup decided to accommodate me and make me a wallsweep for a few weeks. And offered to switch me to small sort if wallsweep doesn't work out. Thanks for the thoughtful responses.