Pain in my fingers

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Your hands are getting stronger, aqua, that's all. You've worked out before, right? Remember how your body feels the day after? That's what your hands are going through right now, that's all.

I get tendonitis flare-ups in my middle- and ring-finger all the gosh darn time. Hurts like a mother :censored2:er whenever I clench my fist or go to open a bottle or grab a doorknob, that kind of stuff.

There's really nothing that can be done for that (tendonitis) other than strengthening your muscles (well... tendons, really), increasing muscle endurance and, maybe, only if it's insane, take an NSAID or two like Tylenol or Aleve.
Ice after work.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I'm loader for about a week and Im starting to feel pain in my fingers every time I open them and close. Idk if it's sore or something but I don't want miss work because of it. Help!!
Pain is your body's way of telling you it's going through something. When you're using muscles you don't usually use or building a muscle you'll feel pain as the muscle is expanding, growing and changing. Just make sure what you feel isn't your body trying to tell you there is a problem. Make sure you're lifting properly--put your hands under heavy boxes you're lifting and lift from the corners. Don't put all the weight on your fingers. Spread it out to your arms, chest, back, shoulders as much as possible.

Wayne05

Don't be ashamed to try new things... Massage, manicures and pedicures, baths etc... People may poke fun at you, but your muscles and joints will feel amazing. Take your vitamins and make sure your eating right... Cut out carbonated stuff and other things that will only make the muscle soreness worse... If you smoke cigarettes, quit... Lol

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Don't be ashamed to try new things... Massage, manicures and pedicures, baths etc... People may poke fun at you, but your muscles and joints will feel amazing. Take your vitamins and make sure your eating right... Cut out carbonated stuff and other things that will only make the muscle soreness worse... If you smoke cigarettes, quit... Lol
Don't be afraid to not be a vagina either.