Palin Quits as Alaskan Governor

tieguy

Banned
I guess you and your (not you're) hero Cheney certainly hope so.

Is this the part where I throw up your hero AL Gore. Let me know how far you want to live in the past in an effort to distract us from the poor job the Great O is doing.

tieguy

Banned
Beeg, No distraction. The President is doing just fine.

What was GWB doing at this point of his first term?

Oh yeah, taking a month long vacation and ignoring pointed warnings on impending attacks.

You are consistent, I'll give you that much.

The lack of respect for the office speaks volumes.

While Clinton ignored numerous attacks on his watch and missed several opportunities to take Osama out but chose not to because it was not a sure thing or so the story goes.

While Clinton stripped the intelligence and military of their abilities to detect the fact that how many 15 terrorists were in our country plotting an attack on our towers.

Instead we are expected to believe the guy who was president for seven months had advance warning.

Who's telling us this why none other then retired government officials trying to cash in by selling their book.

For some reason you like to use the Obama inherited this mess excuse but yet you can not apply the same logic to GW and 911.

But then a boy said that did he not?

tieguy

Banned
While we are at it, why shouyld we pay, in the form of increased premiums, for cancer treatment for someone who insisted on smoking, in spite of the known risks, and was overweight, to boot?

Sounds like a life choice to me.

shouyld or should or what?