Panel Interview Help

paidslave

WorkasDirected...turn in the guy. You do not have to go to your center manager. Call the help line (sorry don't have it in front of me), it should be posted around your work area. It is not answered in your district, but will be investigated by your local HR. This type of behavior is inappropriate and should not be tolerated...by ANYONE.

Call the number and simply ask for a recommendation when you issue your complaint..
Heres the HOT line number 800-220-4126

Let them know you are afraid for retaliation so they will have it documented...Get the report number and before you answer the questions ask if you will get a copy sent for your records for the complaint! And if they record your conversation let them know you are recording it as well.....If you are telling the truth you may want a lawyer to call this number or at least have him as a witness! 3 way calling.....from his office....These are ideas that may help you with your case!

Good luck to you!
And come back to let us know how this panned out!

paidslave

They ask you six basic questions and give you time to communicate your response. They are all scenarios that you could face with the union slugs

Go ahead and continue to Call all Union Members Slugs! Remember Union membership surpasses you by many.

Just because you are not a UNION member there is no need for you to constantly bash UNION personel!

All I sense from your post is that you are a very JEALOUS person!

Good luck with your management aproach...

God know why you are management, and so do the rest of us!

Have a nice day!:funny:

typicalunionslugs1

Typicalunionslugs1
Go ahead and continue to Call all Union Members Slugs! Remember Union membership surpasses you by many.

Just because you are not a UNION member there is no need for you to constantly bash UNION personel!

All I sense from your post is that you are a very JEALOUS person!

Good luck with your management aproach...

God know why you are management, and so do the rest of us!

Have a nice day!:funny:

not a union member because 99% of you are WORTHLESS

Pollocknbrown

we may be worthless, but, without US you dont get YOUR numbers. And running a non union shop like fedex would last maybe 3 yrs before every possible and current employee within 30 miles of each center quits.

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
I had a center manager make a threatening comment to me one time and used the number.I know he got reamed because later after it all blew over he made a comment in a post-conversation limiting his contact and referred to calling in on him.

I never called the hotline number. I had a couple reasons to between my two stints but I didn't feel like painting a bright-red target on my back. The nearest I came to making a call was over a supervisor harassment the second time I worked for UPS. It wasa never quite resolved. In fact, my friend/t'er tried to blame me for the harassment. Nothing like a patently false accusation to get my blood boiling.

not a union member because 99% of you are WORTHLESS

Ouch. While I agree there are a lot of WORTHLESS hourlies, 99% is a little high, isn't it? IMHO. -Rocky