Panel or last chance agreement

I currently have 9 article 7 discharges letters, 7 of the 9 were from last year (2014) all were for "failure to follow proper methods and procedures" This year I had one back in spring for not filling out a delivery notice. I had lost my pen, normally I keep extra pens in my truck but on this day they had pulled me off my bid run at the last minute to cover a different run. This time around I got an actual discharge, article 56 I believe, for not sheeting a misload that was on my car. I never saw this package other wise I would have sheeted it missed as we are instructed to. The labor manager has offered for me to come back to work on article 7 and go to panel or sign a last chance agreement with a lengthy suspension i have already been out of work for a week and a half. My BA seems to think It wouldn't go well for me at panel.
wondering what you guys think.
also every time I received an article 7 the steward would have me sign a blank grievance form.... then I would never hear anything about it after that... no resolution? are they are just letting them stack paper on me, does this sound like the normal procedure for a grievance? now threatening my job with a bunch of crap mostly from 2014 and few in 2013. a few of them were for accidentally sheeting resi savers as commercial after 3 which makes them late. we use to be able to void the stop and resheet it the correct way but for some reason they changed that to we can't void air stops, which is bull i think they were doing this so they had more tools to write you up and then they eventually went back to its ok to void them, that lasted almost a year. Shouldn't these been resolved seems like that it would fall under using technology for discipline.
I know that the reality of it is they are not happy with my over allowed so I get written up for things that other people get a talking to.
I don't feel as though any of things they have written me for is a discharge able offense, no cardinal sins, no malicious behavior, no falsifying documents, just mistakes that everyone is bound to make from time to time. confused, nervous, and scared of losing my job after over 20 years with the company.

What I am wondering is how he still has a job after so many times.
because failure to follow method and procedures isn't something you should get fired for. basically they give me a warning letter for something like didn't take not in 3 package of the car and give to clerk then next write up for failure to follow methods was a working suspension then article 7 discharge which is a working termination then they just keep throwing them at me for a 2 year period. and the union and management never resolve them. so never actually fired me just documenting every time they write me up

Cementups

Box Monkey
Must be a runner/gunner. :)

He said "they aren't happy with my over allowed." RNG's don't run over allowed. You should know that, Dave. ;)

And is he accepts the suspension he's basically admitting guilt.

If your BA was worth his weight then he would have better hopes on you. First of all they should be discounting your infractions from 2013-14. Too much time has passed. If they didn't think it was a big enough deal to follow up on then, they can't hold them against you now. Discipline on past practice.

T

Turdferguson

because failure to follow method and procedures isn't something you should get fired for. basically they give me a warning letter for something like didn't take not in 3 package of the car and give to clerk then next write up for failure to follow methods was a working suspension then article 7 discharge which is a working termination then they just keep throwing them at me for a 2 year period. and the union and management never resolve them. so never actually fired me just documenting every time they write me up
By themselves no, but 9 times?
At some point you learn your lesson don't you

so when I accidentally hit commercial on residential next day saver and it pops up late i should get an article 7 discharge? even though I could just void the stop and resheet it the correct way but for some reason I will get written up if I void the stop and correct my mistake?