Paris Attacks - Presidential Candidate Reactions

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Quite incorrect. But of course you are a Bernie fanatic so are touchy about any criticism of him.
There's a difference between criticism and just making stuff up.
There's plenty to dislike about bernie and hillary and obama, yet for some reason people like you spend their time scouring the bowels of the internet for made up garbage to support the narrative you've bought into. Sad.

oldngray

nowhere special
There's a difference between criticism and just making stuff up.
There's plenty to dislike about bernie and hillary and obama, yet for some reason people like you spend their time scouring the bowels of the internet for made up garbage to support the narrative you've bought into. Sad.

I posted a youtube link of Bernie so there could be no disputing what his exact words were. My original post was in my own words and not an exact quote but not made up as you suggest.

Why are you so obsessed with attacking me instead of remaining on topic about the candidate reactions?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Did I quote or mention Fox News? You are the person who is obsessed with them.

The POINT is , oldgray, you DONT have to attribute what you say to FOX news at all. The WORDS speak for themselves. When you make the same/identical/twin statement made by operatives on FOX news on the same day or the NEXT day after they are said, you CANT claim them to be your own thoughts.

Do you get it?

Moreluck makes the same mistakes. She does the same thing and so does most of the FOX faithful on this board.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I posted a youtube link of Bernie so there could be no disputing what his exact words were. My original post was in my own words and not an exact quote but not made up as you suggest.

Why are you so obsessed with attacking me instead of remaining on topic about the candidate reactions?

Why dont YOU stick to HIS exact WORDS without adding an interpretation or context that wasnt intended.??

TOS.