parking brake

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Use the parking brake all the time in any UPS vehicle !!
In the event of a roll a way ,thats the first thing they look at ,and YOU will
be on the OUTSIDE lokking in !!!

Buck Fifty

Have you ever got in the seat, buckled up and tried to start the pkg car and it wouldnt start because you left it ingear. Tell the truth. You are a roll away waiting to happen. Wise up and work on your habits . And oh yeah slow down !

TxRoadDawg

I bet the driver I heard about that had a roll away down an embankment with his full timer in the back of the truck wished he used one every time...

upsman68

Have you ever got in the seat, buckled up and tried to start the pkg car and it wouldnt start because you left it ingear. Tell the truth. You are a roll away waiting to happen. Wise up and work on your habits . And oh yeah slow down !

Are you talking to me? I use my brake I was just curious
I'm glad that you know how I do my job

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I rarely use it in an automatic. Always use it in a manual. My dr sup had a hard time believing I could change my habits depending on the truck. I said just because management can't adapt when something changes doesn't mean that I can't.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ok I lied I see no real need to use it but I just can't take the freaking beeping. So more often than not I put it on.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I never use the parking break on my automatic !

When a customer asks me why my truck is beeping, I reply " It beeps when UPS says I've been at the stop too long " :happy-very:

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
What's an automatic? I use my handbrake as I pull my two point lap belt over my waist.
8C0448B9-ACF6-4940-BD62-B7FE6ACBAA92-2519-000008AED74C32A3.jpg