parking brake

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
....And please keep a meaningful amount of tension on the handle. The parking sprag alone will not do the job in extreme situations and bind up the shifter.

Notretiredyet

What's an automatic? I use my handbrake as I pull my two point lap belt over my waist.
8C0448B9-ACF6-4940-BD62-B7FE6ACBAA92-2519-000008AED74C32A3.jpg

Notretiredyet

I drive one of those too, at least it's got a low step and power steering. It's been around the block a few times, and slow to warm up just like the person who drives it. Looks like you have a fan, we don't get those around here.

UpsYours

I thought fans were something you had to ask for to get.we`ve had them for like 10 years here in N.Y..at first you had to request a fan put in now they all get one automatically installed. where are you at?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I thought fans were something you had to ask for to get.we`ve had them for like 10 years here in N.Y..at first you had to request a fan put in now they all get one automatically installed. where are you at?

Uh here fans are an electrical hazard and were all taken out.

upsgrunt

Here I had to beg NOT to put one in. The cover driver requested one when I was on vacation and luckily the mechanic checked with me first when I got back. If I want to listen to another rattle, I will put a coffee can on the dash and throw in a few walnuts.

slantnosechevy

Mechanic says they are. It's showing up somewhere on a report. I'm sure at the next rollaway accident hearing the company will present that report.

HomeDelivery

uses it 100%

if the parking pawl finally gives away/break due to the stress of the vehicle's weight... rollaway!
:dont_know:
on personal vehicles, you're putting too much stress on that same part and / or the engine/trans mount & they'll eventually fail... right?

and, it keeps the cables from seizing up...