Part-Time Female supervisors being discriminated

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by timer, May 20, 2015.

1. timer

timer New Member

Female supervisors in Ontario, California are be discouraged and harassed by full-time supervisors. They are trying to prevent them from becoming a full time Supervisors by black balling them and using there children as issuse on why they cant promote or give a good recommendation.

Last edited: May 20, 2015
  2. upschuck

upschuck Avatar bet gone wrong

Being female with children does not disqualify them from a FT position. What is the rest of the story?

3. trickpony1

trickpony1 Well-Known Member

Good luck with that.

"Female" is a protected species especially ones of certain ethnicity and/or lifestyle.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. timer

timer New Member

Female supervisors in on Ontario California are be discouraged and harassed by full-time supervisors. Trying to prevent them from becoming a full time Supervisors by black balling them and using there children as issuse on why they cant promote or give a good recommendation.

5. timer

timer New Member

Male full-time management feels inferior. Praises all men while putting down and discouraging females supervisors.

6. AirOnTrace

AirOnTrace Allergic to cardboard.

image.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Yawn

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. jaker

jaker trolling

Well making that post on this forum , will hopefully get the attention you are trying to get

And if you really feel that way then why not go to HR instead of a forum

9. upschuck

upschuck Avatar bet gone wrong

We are probably more understanding.

10. rod

rod retired and happy

we need pictures--then we can decide if discrimination is going on.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. tacken

tacken Active Member

Proof!!!!!

12. trickpony1

trickpony1 Well-Known Member

I'm guessing maybe the OP couldn't find child care for the kids and was late/absent?

13. hellfire

hellfire no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG

Part-time sups to full time. Remember when you had to be a driver and learn the job.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. olroadbeech

olroadbeech Happy Verified UPSer

actually it is the other way around with affirmative action and companies worried about discrimination lawsuits. all a minority ( race, gender, religion, etc ) has to do is "hint" of discrimination and the company caves in and gives them whatever they want.

so I say your claim is bogus.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. Box Ox

Box Ox Camacho for President!

[​IMG]

16. GameCockFan

GameCockFan Member

If your job is done with the same quality and attention to detail as this post, then I agree with your supervisors.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. Please. If you aren't a white male you can be anything at this company. We have a female PT Sup in my building that should have been fired 18 months ago. But because we need some diversity in the management team she still has a job.

Oh and your hub lost my package yesterday. Not happy.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  18. Box Ox

Box Ox Camacho for President!

Yep. Get hired into a FT supervisor position and THEN let your communication-challenged freak flag fly.

19. Northbaypkg

Northbaypkg 20 NDA stops daily

This. Just saying, how can you make a post with crappy English all over the place, then expect people to sympathize with you about not being promoted to FT sup? I know if I were in your hub and that's the way you spoke I wouldn't want you coordinating an entire wall in a hub either. White, black, brown, male, female, doesn't matter.

20. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

My money is on Fugly!