Part-Time Female supervisors being discriminated

timer

Female supervisors in Ontario, California are be discouraged and harassed by full-time supervisors. They are trying to prevent them from becoming a full time Supervisors by black balling them and using there children as issuse on why they cant promote or give a good recommendation.

Last edited:

timer

Female supervisors in on Ontario California are be discouraged and harassed by full-time supervisors. Trying to prevent them from becoming a full time Supervisors by black balling them and using there children as issuse on why they cant promote or give a good recommendation.

timer

Male full-time management feels inferior. Praises all men while putting down and discouraging females supervisors.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
image.jpg

jaker

trolling
Well making that post on this forum , will hopefully get the attention you are trying to get

And if you really feel that way then why not go to HR instead of a forum

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
actually it is the other way around with affirmative action and companies worried about discrimination lawsuits. all a minority ( race, gender, religion, etc ) has to do is "hint" of discrimination and the company caves in and gives them whatever they want.

so I say your claim is bogus.

GameCockFan

Female supervisors in Ontario, California are be discouraged and harassed by full-time supervisors. They are trying to prevent them from becoming a full time Supervisors by black balling them and using there children as issuse on why they cant promote or give a good recommendation.
If your job is done with the same quality and attention to detail as this post, then I agree with your supervisors.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Please. If you aren't a white male you can be anything at this company. We have a female PT Sup in my building that should have been fired 18 months ago. But because we need some diversity in the management team she still has a job.

Oh and your hub lost my package yesterday. Not happy.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
If your job is done with the same quality and attention to detail as this post, then I agree with your supervisors.

This. Just saying, how can you make a post with crappy English all over the place, then expect people to sympathize with you about not being promoted to FT sup? I know if I were in your hub and that's the way you spoke I wouldn't want you coordinating an entire wall in a hub either. White, black, brown, male, female, doesn't matter.