Part-Time Female supervisors being discriminated

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Female supervisors in Ontario, California are be discouraged and harassed by full-time supervisors. They are trying to prevent them from becoming a full time Supervisors by black balling them and using there children as issuse on why they cant promote or give a good recommendation.
Probably not in your case.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

I'd like to know why you deserve a promotion more than the men you work with? Honest question. We have women who run circles around a lot of the guys, then others who drop the "Oh that's not a woman's job" stuff. Guess which ones ask for the recognition?

PT Car Washer

I'd like to know why you deserve a promotion more than the men you work with? Honest question. We have women who run circles around a lot of the guys, then others who drop the "Oh that's not a woman's job" stuff. Guess which ones ask for the recognition?
I agree there are woman FT and PT that can work circles around a lot of guys. The issue is PT sups and I have seen very few female PT sups who were worthy of any respect. Do as I say not as I do.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

I have seen very few female PT sups who were worthy of any respect. Do as I say not as I do.
Sounds like my old sup. I've been OMSing this week instead of my sort for training and she's been filling in. I had 1 of my guys text me tonight "When are you going to be back? We can't take her crap anymore."

Been two days.