part time sup

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Part time supe in my building is just a glorified jam breaker. His words, not mine. Has to be the worst job at ups

S

splozi

Part time supe in my building is just a glorified jam breaker. His words, not mine. Has to be the worst job at ups

Over the past week, our pt time sups were told that they can no longer walk up slides to break jams. The pickoff guy has to shut off the belt, walk across it and break the jam himself. Doesn't seem any safer to me, especially when he has to climb down a maze of boxes if the jam occurred right where the slide meets the sorting area.

rocket man

you have a degree? and you are applying for a important postion. and you dont have the nads to ask how much you will make? i hope your a sup in my buliding we need a new person to step on to to get those pkgs to the top shelf

H

htown0721

If you knew anything, you would know you sign an agreement stating that as management you will not disclose your salary. At least we had to in my building.

working up a sweat

Rank and file going to PT supe. We call that going to the dark side, here. PT supes are punching bags from FT management and the people working in their sort. A no win job. I feel sorry for the PT supes. They take major league abuse.