Part time supervisor TEST

tieguy

Banned
I Was Wondering What Kind Of Questions Do They Ask On The Part Time Supervisor Test, I Think Its A Computerized Test? Can Somebody Help Me, Im Supposed To Be Taking This Test Soon. Please Help!

Please go to the HR person and tell him you tried to cheat the process by finding the questions online.

DS

Fenderbender
They may ask...
If you were stranded on a pacific island with 5 idiots,3 coconuts,2 bananas and a hoola hoop how would you motivate them to help find your way back to Albuquerque ?

705red

Browncafe Steward
Please go to the HR person and tell him you tried to cheat the process by finding the questions online.
That will definitely put him to the top of the list for the job. I cant remember the last sup that was hired for being a people person, honest, and only wanting a fair days work for a fair days pay. :surprised:

trickpony1

They may ask...
If you were stranded on a pacific island with 5 idiots,3 coconuts,2 bananas and a hoola hoop how would you motivate them to help find your way back to Albuquerque ?

I'm waiting for tieguy to answer this question since he is a higher level management person he should know the answer.

tieguy

Banned
That will definitely put him to the top of the list for the job. I cant remember the last sup that was hired for being a people person, honest, and only wanting a fair days work for a fair days pay. :surprised:

I'm sorry your local got slapped around in their contract negotiations.

I'm sorry your union is and always will be run by Hoffa.

I'm sorry your union is now so weak that corporate america now has to be the muscle that gets fdx organized.

I'm sorry you think its ok to respond to a thread like this but cry like a little girl if I jump in on one whose topic is more union related. :happy-very:

morgahorse

That test is a joke. I took it, when I was working at cach before driving, thinking I'd want to give supervision a try based on my life before ups when I was a foreman at a past job.

Obviously I'm not supervisor material, thank God.

bluehdmc

All outgoing loads are 100% (even if there are only 10 packages on a trailer).
NEVER use load bars
Hazmat slips are NOT to be put in the pouch

old levi's

blank space
I Was Wondering What Kind Of Questions Do They Ask On The Part Time Supervisor Test, I Think Its A Computerized Test? Can Somebody Help Me, Im Supposed To Be Taking This Test Soon. Please Help!

Don't know about the test, but if you can find your ass with both hands you are certainly overqualified for the job. I'm just saying............

rod

Retired 22 years

I'm sorry your union is now so weak that corporate america now has to be the muscle that gets fdx organized.

I'm sorry you think its ok to respond to a thread like this but cry like a little girl if I jump in on one whose topic is more union related. :happy-very:

Just as I expected--- you are the sorriest person on BC:peaceful:

NHDRVR

No offense but if you are worried about a test for a part-time position you might not be qualified for the job.
Specifically speaking, if you were told you are management material from a current supervisor and, I assume you haven't been employed by UPS for very long or else you would be choosing differently, they are gently prodding you into taking this test then they already assume that the test is a formaility. If they know you do not think you will do well on it they will sense that as well.
I'm sure it's easy since I know how 'bright' my suits are...

705red

Browncafe Steward

Your right tie, your are sorry!

trickpony1

They may ask...

If I was taking the MAPP test, this would be my response:

The company is known to occasionally select management people who make no real contribution to their operation, have zero people skills and who will not be missed and send them on "special assignment".

The company sent these 5 management people on special assignment to the island in hopes that, like rats in a jar, if left alone long enough they would kill each other thereby thinning the dead weight from management.

The fact that you were there, there were coconuts and bananas and a hoola hoop are only meant to distract the candidate kinda like the distractions in the "in box" management exercise.

How did I do?

Am I qualified to be CEO? I want 4 million now.